- support for auto-translated subtitles on Youtube. In addition to regular subtitles and ASR (Automatic Speech Recognition) Youtube has auto-translated subtitles (machine translation of one of regular subtitles or ASR, available only when the clip has some of them).
Names of auto-translated subtitles are appended with "[AT]" string. To do not mix all types of subtitles now at first are listed regular subtitles, then ASR (Automatic Speech Recognition), then auto-translated. Within each type they are sorted by language tag (which is language code + optional script tag or country code)
- precise selection for subtitles. Previously it was possible to choose just 'All' / 'All except Youtube ASR' and 'Never download subtitles'. Now for every type of subtitles (regular / ASR / auto-translated) can be selected any set of subtitles. Subtitles outside this set will be excluded from available subtitles when opening the clip. Note, all subtitles are loaded at playback start therefore it can take much longer if large set of subtitles is selected.
In addition to predefined set of subtitles to choose from it is also possible to add custom language tags using filter options window
- Youtube subdomains support (like gaming.youtube.com)
- pages analysis optimization (less CPU usage)
- fixed description retrieving, now will retrieve full description instead of its shortened version
- switched to VS2015, updated ffmpeg to 3.0.2, libcurl to 7.49.1
Changelog Version details